2012-05-31 03:18:04

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: linux-next: fate of the modem-shm tree

Hi all,

Just wondering if this stuff is going upstream this time? The most
recent commit in the modem-shm tree was committed on Feb 2.

Stephen Rothwell [email protected]

Attachments:
(No filename) (207.00 B)
(No filename) (836.00 B)

by Sjur BRENDELAND

Subject: RE: linux-next: fate of the modem-shm tree

Hi Stephen,

> Just wondering if this stuff is going upstream this time? The most
> recent commit in the modem-shm tree was committed on Feb 2.

Please drop this from linux-next. I will do major re-write
before doing a new attempt of getting this upstream again.

Thanks,
Sjur

2012-05-31 07:56:41

by Stephen Rothwell

Hi Sjur,

On Thu, 31 May 2012 08:36:41 +0200 Sjur BRENDELAND <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Just wondering if this stuff is going upstream this time? The most
> > recent commit in the modem-shm tree was committed on Feb 2.
>
> Please drop this from linux-next. I will do major re-write
> before doing a new attempt of getting this upstream again.

OK, will do.
Stephen Rothwell [email protected]

Attachments:
(No filename) (447.00 B)