2014-11-16 14:01:26

by Felipe Lavratti

Subject: Touchpad/Clickpad Linux Project

Hello,

I'd like to ask if there's any undergoing Linux project regarding the
Touchpad/Clickpad Linux sub system and where can I get in touch with
them.

Thanks.
At.

2014-11-16 18:03:47

by Ben Gamari

Subject: Re: Touchpad/Clickpad Linux Project

Felipe Lavratti <[email protected]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to ask if there's any undergoing Linux project regarding the
> Touchpad/Clickpad Linux sub system and where can I get in touch with
> them.

Is there a particular driver you are interested in? If so you may want
to see who is responsible for it in the [maintainers] list. Regardless,
your question would be more appropriate for the
[email protected] list.

Cheers,

- Ben

[MAINTAINERS]: http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/MAINTAINERS

Attachments:
(No filename) (472.00 B)

2014-11-17 00:44:55

by Felipe Lavratti

Well, I'll get in touch with that group, Ben.

It is not about a particular device I am interested, but in the
touchpad module core (which I am not sure if it is distinguished
module from any generic input).

Thanks!