2003-02-24 23:10:02

by Alexander Hoogerhuis

Subject: finger @zeuz.kernel.org modification?

I've been using the above command as a quick reference to get a view
of whats state of the art kernel-wise, and wondered who is the right
person to pest^H^H^H^Hask about getting the 2.5-mm releases into the
same list? :)

mvh,
Alexander Hoogerhuis | [email protected]
CCNP - CCDP - MCNE - CCSE | +47 908 21 485
"You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it." --Scott McNealy

2003-02-24 23:16:04

by Randy.Dunlap

Subject: Re: finger @zeuz.kernel.org modification?

On 25 Feb 2003 00:19:53 +0100
Alexander Hoogerhuis <[email protected]> wrote:

| I've been using the above command as a quick reference to get a view
| of whats state of the art kernel-wise, and wondered who is the right
| person to pest^H^H^H^Hask about getting the 2.5-mm releases into the
| same list? :)

and how to have kernel announcements show up on linux-kernel-announce
again too...

--
~Randy

2003-02-24 23:36:19

by Alexander Hoogerhuis

"Randy.Dunlap" <[email protected]> writes:

> On 25 Feb 2003 00:19:53 +0100
> Alexander Hoogerhuis <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> | I've been using the above command as a quick reference to get a view
> | of whats state of the art kernel-wise, and wondered who is the right
> | person to pest^H^H^H^Hask about getting the 2.5-mm releases into the
> | same list? :)
>

> and how to have kernel announcements show up on linux-kernel-announce
> again too...

Lets not get carried away featurewise now, shall we? :)

> ~Randy

mvh,
Alexander Hoogerhuis | [email protected]
CCNP - CCDP - MCNE - CCSE | +47 908 21 485
"You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it." --Scott McNealy

2003-02-27 03:06:06

by Alexander Hoogerhuis

Alexander Hoogerhuis <[email protected]> writes:

> "Randy.Dunlap" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > On 25 Feb 2003 00:19:53 +0100
> > Alexander Hoogerhuis <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > | I've been using the above command as a quick reference to get a view
> > | of whats state of the art kernel-wise, and wondered who is the right
> > | person to pest^H^H^H^Hask about getting the 2.5-mm releases into the
> > | same list? :)
> >

> > and how to have kernel announcements show up on linux-kernel-announce
> > again too...
> >

> Lets not get carried away featurewise now, shall we? :)

No more then I had uttered the words did the finger daemon at zeus
surrender its mortal coil. Now I can query kernel.org, but still no
mm-kernels listed. Anyone? :)