2002-12-18 20:01:19

by Shureih, Tariq

Subject: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

This may be a simple error on my part but I've tried everything.

Kernel: 2.5.51

SCSI driver compiled static

Kernel boots just fine, howeverl, "lsmod" gives me a messages: "QM_MODULES:
Function not implemented"

I checked my kernel configuration and Modules support is enabled and kernel
module loader is enabled.

Any ideas?

*_*_*_*_*_*

Tariq Shureih

Opinions are my own and don't represent my employer

2002-12-18 20:12:36

by Chris Wright

Subject: Re: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

* Shureih, Tariq ([email protected]) wrote:

> Kernel boots just fine, howeverl, "lsmod" gives me a messages: "QM_MODULES:
> Function not implemented"

Did you update your module tools?

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rusty/modules/

-chris
--
Linux Security Modules http://lsm.immunix.org http://lsm.bkbits.net

2002-12-18 20:17:39

by Shureih, Tariq

Thanx. Just as I was waiting for your email, I was going through the kernel
to see where the message was coming from and {KABOOM} it hit me. This is
coming from lsmod! Duh!

Thank you again :)

--
Tariq Shureih