2007-06-16 06:53:01

by Nobin Mathew

Subject: Re: Linux and Windows 2003 servers comparison for Gaming

Following is my Server Hardware configuration

Intel Xeon Clovertown 5355
Intel 2U Server Case
TYAN S5382WAG2NRF Dual Socket 771 Motherboard
LSI Logic PCI-X SATA / SAS Controller 8 Port
Kingston 2 GB (2x 1G) 240 Pin FB-Dimm 667 Memory
Sabrent External USB Floppy Drive
Seagate Cheetah 15K RPM SAS 74GB HDD
LG Slim CD/DVD Combo Drive
100mbps full duplex NIC