2006-10-31 08:01:34

by Marco Berizzi

Subject: where is Linux 2.6.19-rc4?

I have seen a message from Linus announcing
linux 2.6.19-rc4, but I cannot find the tarball
patch. Am I missing anything?

by Jan Engelhardt

Subject: Re: where is Linux 2.6.19-rc4?

> I have seen a message from Linus announcing
> linux 2.6.19-rc4, but I cannot find the tarball
> patch. Am I missing anything?

Either ftp.kernel.org has not received it yet, or it was quickly taken
away again after Andrew discovered the patch problem with the bd
cleanup.

-`J'

by Andrew Morton

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:43:01 +0100 (MET)
Jan Engelhardt <[email protected]> wrote:

> > I have seen a message from Linus announcing
> > linux 2.6.19-rc4, but I cannot find the tarball
> > patch. Am I missing anything?
>
> Either ftp.kernel.org has not received it yet, or it was quickly taken
> away again after Andrew discovered the patch problem with the bd
> cleanup.

I suspect that the master.kernel.org -> [www/ftp].kernel.org mirroring
broke. The files are in the right place on master.kernel.org but didn't
get copied.