2014-06-01 10:02:23

by Peter Senna Tschudin

Subject: toshiba_acpi: Unknown key 14b

Hi,

I'm using:

3.15.0-rc7-next-20140530

On a:

Toshiba R830-10p

And dmesg started to show:

toshiba_acpi: Unknown key 14b
toshiba_acpi: Unknown key 14d

How can I help make this useful?

--
Peter

2014-06-02 14:05:27

by Kyle Evans

Subject: Re: toshiba_acpi: Unknown key 14b

What symbols go with the keys? Is it just one key, or two? I'm helping
out another guy who has key 160 unknown and was planning on putting up a
patch for that.

On 06/01/2014 06:02 AM, Peter Senna Tschudin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using:
>
> 3.15.0-rc7-next-20140530
>
> On a:
>
> Toshiba R830-10p
>
> And dmesg started to show:
>
> toshiba_acpi: Unknown key 14b
> toshiba_acpi: Unknown key 14d
>
> How can I help make this useful?

2014-06-02 15:10:10

by Peter Senna Tschudin

Sorry for the noise. Those key code are produced when pressing fn +
arrow keys. It was a mistake, I wanted to press Windows key + arrows
to organize windows on gnome 3.