2023-01-19 22:24:49

by Mrs.lorence gonzalez

Subject: Hello

I Am a dying woman here in the hospital, i was diagnose as a Cancer
patient over 2 Years ago. I am A business woman how
dealing with Gold Exportation. I Am from Us California
I have a charitable and unfufilment

project that am about to handover to you, if you are interested please
Reply, hope to hear from you.

Please Reply Me with my private Email for Faster Communication

[email protected]

From Mrs.lorence Gonzalez

2023-08-10 07:41:44

by Luna Jernberg