2013-06-21 00:09:40

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: linux-next: just chaeking correctness of the infiniband tree

Hi all,

I noticed that the infiniband tree is now based on the net-next tree. I
assume that is deliberate? I do have to question how much testing that
tree has had since it is now based on a tree that Dave only released in
the last 24 hours ...

Stephen Rothwell [email protected]

Attachments:
(No filename) (318.00 B)
(No filename) (836.00 B)

by Roland Dreier

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Stephen Rothwell <[email protected]> wrote:
> I noticed that the infiniband tree is now based on the net-next tree. I
> assume that is deliberate? I do have to question how much testing that
> tree has had since it is now based on a tree that Dave only released in
> the last 24 hours ...

That is intentional since there is work coming that relies on net-next
prerequisites.

The tree hasn't had much testing, but pushing it out a few weeks
before the merge window is the way it gets testing.