2022-04-16 00:40:55

by Nick Desaulniers

Subject: plumbers session on BPF/BTF support in the GNU Toolchain

Hi David,
Jose and I are currently in the planning process to put together a
Kernel+Toolchain microconference track at Linux Plumbers Conference
this year (Sept 12-14) in Dublin, Ireland.

Would you and Jose be interested and able to give a presentation on
BPF and BTF in GNU tools? There will be an audience of kernel
developers there, so discussions with kernel BPF folks could be
facilitated in person.
~Nick Desaulniers

2022-04-20 17:35:56

by David Faust

Hi Nick,

On 4/15/22 10:50, Nick Desaulniers wrote:
> Hi David,
> Jose and I are currently in the planning process to put together a
> Kernel+Toolchain microconference track at Linux Plumbers Conference
> this year (Sept 12-14) in Dublin, Ireland.
>
> Would you and Jose be interested and able to give a presentation on
> BPF and BTF in GNU tools? There will be an audience of kernel
> developers there, so discussions with kernel BPF folks could be
> facilitated in person.

Yes, we'd be happy to. It will be great to have a chance to discuss in
person. Looking forward to it.

Thanks,
David

2022-06-21 22:18:14

by Nick Desaulniers

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 1:01 PM David Faust <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> On 4/15/22 10:50, Nick Desaulniers wrote:
> > Hi David,
> > Jose and I are currently in the planning process to put together a
> > Kernel+Toolchain microconference track at Linux Plumbers Conference
> > this year (Sept 12-14) in Dublin, Ireland.
> >
> > Would you and Jose be interested and able to give a presentation on
> > BPF and BTF in GNU tools? There will be an audience of kernel
> > developers there, so discussions with kernel BPF folks could be
> > facilitated in person.
>
> Yes, we'd be happy to. It will be great to have a chance to discuss in
> person. Looking forward to it.

Hi David,
If you're still considering attending Linux Plumbers conf, please
submit a proposal:
https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/
Please make sure to select "Toolchains Track" as the "Track" after
clicking on "Submit new abstract."

> Thanks,
> David

~Nick Desaulniers