2012-02-01 13:39:49

by James Morris

Subject: [GIT] Fixes for MPI library

Hi Linus,

Please pull these fixes for the MPI library.

Thanks to Tetsuo Handa for reviewing and analyzing the code.

The following changes since commit 62aa2b537c6f5957afd98e29f96897419ed5ebab:
Linus Torvalds (1):
Linux 3.3-rc2

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jmorris/linux-security.git for-linus

Dmitry Kasatkin (11):
lib/mpi: added missing NULL check
lib/mpi: replaced MPI_NULL with normal NULL
lib/mpi: return error code on dividing by zero
lib/mpi: checks for zero divisor length
lib/mpi: removed unused functions
lib/digsig: additional sanity checks against badly formated key payload
lib/digsig: pkcs_1_v1_5_decode_emsa cleanup
lib/mpi: check for possible zero length
lib/mpi: added comment on divide by 0 case
lib/mpi: added missing NULL check
lib/digsig: checks for NULL return value

include/linux/mpi.h | 2 -
lib/digsig.c | 52 +++++++++++++----------------
lib/mpi/mpi-div.c | 5 +++
lib/mpi/mpi-pow.c | 2 +-
lib/mpi/mpicoder.c | 91 +-------------------------------------------------
lib/mpi/mpih-div.c | 4 ++
lib/mpi/mpiutil.c | 5 ++-

by David Miller

> Please pull these fixes for the MPI library.
>
> Thanks to Tetsuo Handa for reviewing and analyzing the code.
>

> The following changes since commit 62aa2b537c6f5957afd98e29f96897419ed5ebab:
> Linus Torvalds (1):
> Linux 3.3-rc2
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jmorris/linux-security.git for-linus
>
> Dmitry Kasatkin (11):
> lib/mpi: added missing NULL check
> lib/mpi: replaced MPI_NULL with normal NULL
> lib/mpi: return error code on dividing by zero
> lib/mpi: checks for zero divisor length
> lib/mpi: removed unused functions
> lib/digsig: additional sanity checks against badly formated key payload
> lib/digsig: pkcs_1_v1_5_decode_emsa cleanup
> lib/mpi: check for possible zero length
> lib/mpi: added comment on divide by 0 case
> lib/mpi: added missing NULL check
> lib/digsig: checks for NULL return value

What happened to the sparc 32-bit build fixes I posted to Dmitry the other
week?

2012-02-01 18:48:47

by Kasatkin, Dmitry

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:52 PM, David Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
> From: James Morris <[email protected]>
> Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 00:39:46 +1100 (EST)
>
>> Hi Linus,
>>
>> Please pull these fixes for the MPI library.
>>
>> Thanks to Tetsuo Handa for reviewing and analyzing the code.
>>

>> The following changes since commit 62aa2b537c6f5957afd98e29f96897419ed5ebab:
>>   Linus Torvalds (1):
>>         Linux 3.3-rc2
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jmorris/linux-security.git for-linus
>>
>> Dmitry Kasatkin (11):
>>       lib/mpi: added missing NULL check
>>       lib/mpi: replaced MPI_NULL with normal NULL
>>       lib/mpi: return error code on dividing by zero
>>       lib/mpi: checks for zero divisor length
>>       lib/mpi: removed unused functions
>>       lib/digsig: additional sanity checks against badly formated key payload
>>       lib/digsig: pkcs_1_v1_5_decode_emsa cleanup
>>       lib/mpi: check for possible zero length
>>       lib/mpi: added comment on divide by 0 case
>>       lib/mpi: added missing NULL check
>>       lib/digsig: checks for NULL return value
>
> What happened to the sparc 32-bit build fixes I posted to Dmitry the other
> week?

I notice you have not sent it to lsm.
James, can you take them or I/David need to resend them?

- Dmitry

by James Morris

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012, Kasatkin, Dmitry wrote:

> > What happened to the sparc 32-bit build fixes I posted to Dmitry the other
> > week?
>
> I notice you have not sent it to lsm.
> James, can you take them or I/David need to resend them?

I don't seem to have them, so please forward them to me, Dmitry.

- James
--
James Morris
<[email protected]>

2012-02-01 23:47:05

by James Morris

Subject: [GIT] Fixes for MPI library (updated)

Please pull from for-linus2 instead of per the previous request. Since
then, I've applied DaveM's patches, too.

The following changes since commit 62aa2b537c6f5957afd98e29f96897419ed5ebab:
Linus Torvalds (1):
Linux 3.3-rc2

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jmorris/linux-security.git for-linus2

David Miller (2):
lib: Fix multiple definitions of clz_tab
lib: Fix 32-bit sparc udiv_qrnnd() definition in mpilib's longlong.h

Dmitry Kasatkin (11):
lib/mpi: added missing NULL check
lib/mpi: replaced MPI_NULL with normal NULL
lib/mpi: return error code on dividing by zero
lib/mpi: checks for zero divisor length
lib/mpi: removed unused functions
lib/digsig: additional sanity checks against badly formated key payload
lib/digsig: pkcs_1_v1_5_decode_emsa cleanup
lib/mpi: check for possible zero length
lib/mpi: added comment on divide by 0 case
lib/mpi: added missing NULL check
lib/digsig: checks for NULL return value

arch/sparc/Kconfig | 1 +
arch/sparc/lib/divdi3.S | 16 +--------
include/linux/mpi.h | 2 -
lib/Kconfig | 4 ++