2002-06-18 16:38:32

by Tim Tassonis

Subject: New Pre Kernel by Friday?

Hi

Is it true that there will be a new -pre of the kernel by Friday, since
Marcelo will have more time after Brasil drop out of the World Cup against
England?

Bye
Tim

2002-06-19 06:52:13

by Martin Knoblauch

Subject: Re: New Pre Kernel by Friday?

>Hi
>

>Is it true that there will be a new -pre of the kernel by Friday, since
>Marcelo will have more time after Brasil drop out of the World Cup against
>England?

That may explain why there haven't been any new -ac kernels either :-)

Martin
PS: Now the question is, what do I want more urgently :-))
--
----------------------------------
Martin Knoblauch

2002-06-19 16:05:26

by Joel Jaeggli

AC was in japan but not for soccer...

joelja

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Martin Knoblauch wrote:

> >Hi
> >

> >Is it true that there will be a new -pre of the kernel by Friday, since
> >Marcelo will have more time after Brasil drop out of the World Cup against
> >England?
> >

> That may explain why there haven't been any new -ac kernels either :-)
>
> Martin
> PS: Now the question is, what do I want more urgently :-))

Joel Jaeggli Academic User Services [email protected]
-- PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E --
resort of the scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened but