2002-11-29 22:49:00

by Chris Ison

Subject: kernel module and user space functions

How can I get a kernel module to use functions within an executable,
please reply with example?

2002-11-30 00:09:18

by Billy Rose

Subject: RE: kernel module and user space functions

> How can I get a kernel module to use functions within an executable,
> please reply with example?

Check out the source code for Tux. There's far too much to explain in
an email.

Billy Rose

2002-11-30 00:20:12

by Billy Rose

> How can I get a kernel module to use functions within an executable,
> please reply with example?

Check this out...

http://people.redhat.com/mingo/TUX-patches/tux-2.2.7.tar.gz

2002-12-09 08:45:09

by Richard J Moore

Chris Ison wrote:

> How can I get a kernel module to use functions within an executable,
> please reply with example?
> -

It can't - allowing that would break the whole basis of system integrity.

--
Richard J Moore
RAS Team Lead - IBM Linux Technology Centre