2006-02-03 19:04:51

by Roger Heflin

Subject: Cynbe ru Taren [[email protected]]

Guys,

Each reply I post to this list gets me an email from this
person wanting me to confirm that the email is not spam.

Does this happen to everyone else, and if so can we just
remove him from the list for bad behavior/improperly configured
email?

I don't even want to think about what would happen if everyone
were using what he is using.

The address is: Cynbe ru Taren [[email protected]]

Roger

2006-02-03 19:07:00

by Roger Heflin

Subject: RE: Cynbe ru Taren [[email protected]]

Sorry, He was on the CC, nevermind.

Roger

by Martin Drab

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Roger Heflin wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Each reply I post to this list gets me an email from this
> person wanting me to confirm that the email is not spam.
>
> Does this happen to everyone else, and if so can we just

Yes, it happens here as well. :(

And thouth I think it should probably be enough to confirm once, I don't
care and delete the messages instead. It is a problem of the guy, if he
wants to get our (at least my) messages, he should disable this behaviour.

Martin