2002-01-30 16:54:06

by T. A.

Subject: Linux ABI?

Hi all,

I can't seam to track down the Linux ABI patches. I need to run some
SCO binaries. Anyone know where they are located?
Thanks.

2002-01-30 17:05:19

by Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo

Subject: Re: Linux ABI?

Em Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 11:51:02AM -0500, T. A. escreveu:
> I can't seam to track down the Linux ABI patches. I need to run some
> SCO binaries. Anyone know where they are located?

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/hch

- Arnaldo

2002-01-30 17:26:38

by Christoph Hellwig

In article <[email protected]> you wrote:
> Hi all,

> I can't seam to track down the Linux ABI patches. I need to run some
> SCO binaries. Anyone know where they are located?

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/hch/linux-abi/