2002-10-28 19:43:30

by Jochen Heuer

Subject: 2.5.44: Compile error in drivers/isdn/i4l/isdn_ppp.o

Hi everybody,

since the testing for 2.6 should begin I tried to compile 2.5.44 on
my system. But I get a compile error in drivers/isdn/i4l/isdn_ppp.c.

The error message is attached. Output of ver_linux and .config also.
Sources are plain 2.5.44.

Have fun,

Jogi

--

Well, yeah ... I suppose there's no point in getting greedy, is there?

<< Calvin & Hobbes >>

Attachments:
(No filename) (372.00 B)
isdn_ppp-error.txt (7.75 kB)
.config (30.08 kB)
ver_linux.txt (922.00 B)

by Bjoern A. Zeeb

On 28 Oct 2002, Jochen Heuer wrote:

Pong,

> since the testing for 2.6 should begin I tried to compile 2.5.44 on
> my system. But I get a compile error in drivers/isdn/i4l/isdn_ppp.c.

please first check the archives. I4l is rewritten and is known not to
compile. We get complaints here once a day because of that...

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT
56 69 73 69 74 http://www.zabbadoz.net/