2001-03-18 18:31:55

by George R. Kasica

Subject: Where to find -pre releases?

Hello:

Where in the ftp sites should I find the 2.4.3 -pre kernels? The
instructions from freshmeat are not correct and I just can't remember
the location...

George

George, MR. Tibbs & The Beast Kasica
Waukesha, WI USA
[email protected]
http://www.netwrx1.com
ICQ #12862186

Zz
zZ
|\ z _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' _ ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'_'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

2001-03-18 18:41:57

by Joel Jaeggli

Subject: Re: Where to find -pre releases?

ftp://ftp.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/testing/

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, George R. Kasica wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Where in the ftp sites should I find the 2.4.3 -pre kernels? The
> instructions from freshmeat are not correct and I just can't remember
> the location...
>
> George
>
> George, MR. Tibbs & The Beast Kasica
> Waukesha, WI USA
> [email protected]
> http://www.netwrx1.com
> ICQ #12862186
>
> Zz
> zZ
> |\ z _,,,---,,_
> /,`.-'`' _ ;-;;,_
> |,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'_'
> '---''(_/--' `-'\_)
> -

Joel Jaeggli [email protected]
Academic User Services [email protected]
ANTC & NSRC [email protected]
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], `Pray,
Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right
answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of
confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
-- Charles Babbage

2001-03-18 18:49:07

by Jeff Garzik

"George R. Kasica" wrote:
> Where in the ftp sites should I find the 2.4.3 -pre kernels? The
> instructions from freshmeat are not correct and I just can't remember
> the location...

ftp://ftp.??.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/testing/

?? == country code: us, de, dk, uk, ...

Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't find an answer to this in the FAQ at
http://www.tux.org/lkml/ Richard Gooch, FAQ maintainer, is CC'd.

Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik | May you have warm words on a cold evening,
Building 1024 | a full mooon on a dark night,

2001-03-18 19:08:59

by Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/testing