2003-08-27 17:09:13

by Ricky Beam

Subject: BK tree?

bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.5 has shown no updates for several days now.
Has someone forgotten to push the "ok" button or have there really been
no commits for days?

(I recall there being some sync issue before? But I didn't really follow
the discussion.)

--Ricky

2003-08-27 17:31:14

by Larry McVoy

Subject: Re: BK tree?

Hmm. Andrew, what's the workflow? Is Linus still the guy who pushes to
bkbits or is that now your or him? If you need to be able to do it I'll
set that up.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 01:18:06PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 01:06:37PM -0400, Ricky Beam wrote:
> > bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.5 has shown no updates for several days now.
> > Has someone forgotten to push the "ok" button or have there really been
> > no commits for days?
>

> Linus is on vacation.
>
> Jeff
>

> -

---

by Jeff Garzik

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 01:06:37PM -0400, Ricky Beam wrote:
> bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.5 has shown no updates for several days now.
> Has someone forgotten to push the "ok" button or have there really been
> no commits for days?

Linus is on vacation.

Jeff

2003-08-27 20:31:20

by Andrew Morton

Larry McVoy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hmm. Andrew, what's the workflow? Is Linus still the guy who pushes to
> bkbits or is that now your or him?

Linus does it.

> If you need to be able to do it I'll set that up.

There's no pressing need at this time thanks. It could be that we keep
going this way until 2.7 is forked off.

2003-08-27 21:01:12

by Ricky Beam

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Andrew Morton wrote:
>> If you need to be able to do it I'll set that up.
>
>There's no pressing need at this time thanks. It could be that we keep
>going this way until 2.7 is forked off.

Now you've done it... Linus is now surely doomed to a bloody incident
involving a bus and a breakfast muffin. (I'm sure everyone remembers that
"study")

I guess I can hold my breath 'til The Man returns.

--Ricky