1998-10-13 02:05:02

by Clifford Wolf

Subject: Re: International kernel patch v2.1.125.2

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Alexander Kjeldaas wrote:

> Hi, the next crypto patch for 2.1.125 is available. The idea is to
> collect all crypto patches so that using crypto in the kernel will be
> easier than today.

Hi,

since I've not got a feedback from you about joining my patch archive I
will maintain a description file for you (until you decide to maintain it
by yourself). Please have a look at http://linux-patches.rock-projects.com/
and tell me if the description file I use is OK for you.

Since I don't maintain the patch, this description file won't be
up-to-date all the time. That's why it would be better if you could
maintain it by yourself.

greetings,

- clifford

Clifford Wolf
magnet - Internet at Work IRC: efnet / clifford
Director of System Development http://www.clifford.at/
e-mail: [email protected] email: [email protected]