2000-11-03 05:14:33

by Andre Hedrick

Subject: That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!

http://mslinux.org

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development

2000-11-03 05:26:18

by Mr. James W. Laferriere

Subject: Re: That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!

Hello Andre , A ;-) is at least due on that one .
actually quite funny in many places . Thanks for the fun .
JimL

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> http://mslinux.org
> Andre Hedrick
| James W. Laferriere | System Techniques | Give me VMS |
| Network Engineer | 25416 22nd So | Give me Linux |
| [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 | only on AXP |

by Frank Davis

Hello,
Its a parody page from someone in LateSky Omaha, Nebraska, USA .
Regards,
-Frank

--On Thursday, November 02, 2000 9:13 PM -0800 Andre Hedrick <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://mslinux.org
>
> Andre Hedrick
> Linux ATA Development
>
> -

by David Weinehall

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 12:38:18AM -0500, Frank Davis wrote:
> Hello,
> Its a parody page from someone in LateSky Omaha, Nebraska, USA .
> Regards,
> -Frank

Yup, I especially like the "Microsoft Invades Cuba" and "Microsoft
Monkey Colony on Mars" headlines on that page...

/David
_ _
// David Weinehall <[email protected]> /> Northern lights wander \\
// Project MCA Linux hacker // Dance across the winter sky //
\> http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/ </ Full colour fire </

2000-11-03 07:07:04

by Andre Hedrick

Subject: OKAY (Re: That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!)

Okay I just want a reason to post:
"That Dirty Son of a Bitch, Bill Gates!!!"

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development

2000-11-03 13:12:00