2003-06-21 18:15:36

by Andre Hedrick

Subject: SATA and ATA fixes complete

Now patching and updated for release on K.O.

The patch fixes Silicon Image 3112/3512 and add 3114
It also adds a massive copyright update and addition to file which did not
original add copyright to because of development mindset. This are are
required for me to register with LOC to then purse several companies in
court for GPL violations. This is not a SCO party, it is to get back what
is the communities.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

Attachments:
sata.fix (13.02 kB)
sata2.fix (17.90 kB)

by Aschwin Marsman

Subject: Re: SATA and ATA fixes complete

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> Now patching and updated for release on K.O.

It was not your intention to attach two patches? You attached two loggings
of the boot of a system.

> The patch fixes Silicon Image 3112/3512 and add 3114
> It also adds a massive copyright update and addition to file which did not
> original add copyright to because of development mindset. This are are
> required for me to register with LOC to then purse several companies in
> court for GPL violations. This is not a SCO party, it is to get back what
> is the communities.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andre Hedrick
> LAD Storage Consulting Group

Have a nice weekend,

Aschwin Marsman
--
aYniK Software Solutions all You need is Knowledge
P.O. box 134 NL-7600 AC Almelo - the Netherlands

2003-06-21 19:03:19

by Andre Hedrick

Aschwin,

It was two outputs as a point of proof.

When you see the patches on K.O you can download.
LKML is way to much into instant gratification, have a smoke or coffee.
I will get to in time, not like you are paying my salary, Boss.
I do this in my free time and when customers pay for product.

See one issue about me is I generally test the hell out of my code
changes. Since I have only brought it up on two of 16 boxes, it is not
ready for primetime.

Storage is not a game, you do not recover well from corruption.
Since this patch is about timings and physical transport, I get edgy.

Cheers, and have a great weekend too.