2000-11-09 19:52:35

by Scot Slager

Subject: Subcribe

Subcribe

2000-11-09 21:09:57

by Andre Hedrick

Subject: Comming to Share??? (re: Subcribe)

Hello Scot,

Is Iomega ready to open the information needed to make you ATAPI products
work correctly with Linux?

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
CTO Timpanogas Research Group
EVP Linux Development, TRG
Linux ATA Development

2000-11-10 11:05:53

by Mike A. Harris

Subject: Re: Comming to Share??? (re: Subcribe)

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:

>Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:09:40 -0800 (PST)
>From: Andre Hedrick <[email protected]>
>To: Scot Slager <[email protected]>
>Cc: [email protected]
>Subject: Comming to Share??? (re: Subcribe)
>

>Hello Scot,
>
>Is Iomega ready to open the information needed to make you ATAPI products
>work correctly with Linux?

That would be fantastic. I know a fair number of people who
would consider using IOMEGA products if the company worked with
the Linux community in an open manner. There is such a large
market niche that IOMEGA is missing out on currently due to lack
of support, so it will be great to see them join the ranks!

I'm sure lots of people watching with purchase power will be
anxious to purchase IOMEGA products should IOMEGA become involved
directly with the Linux community in an open source manner.