2001-10-24 19:21:52

by Marcelo Tosatti

Subject: Who is the current maintainer of aic7xxx ?

Hi,

Who is the current maintainer of aic7xxx ?

I have a problem which is board (or chip) specific, but don't know who
should I talk with.

There is nothing on MAINTAINERS...

2001-10-24 19:26:12

by Andrew Park

Subject: Re: Who is the current maintainer of aic7xxx ?

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Who is the current maintainer of aic7xxx ?
>
> I have a problem which is board (or chip) specific, but don't know who
> should I talk with.
>
> There is nothing on MAINTAINERS...

Justin Gibbs
http://people.freebsd.org/~gibbs/linux/

Andrew Park

CDFlab Systems Administrator http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca |
GnuPG Signature http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/~apark/public_key.txt |

by Robert Love

On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 14:01, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> Who is the current maintainer of aic7xxx ?
>
> I have a problem which is board (or chip) specific, but don't know who
> should I talk with.
>
> There is nothing on MAINTAINERS...

Justin Gibbs <[email protected]> wrote the current implementation.

Robert Love

2001-10-24 19:32:02

by Dave Jones

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:

> Who is the current maintainer of aic7xxx ?
> There is nothing on MAINTAINERS...

aic7xxx_linux.c:MODULE_AUTHOR("Maintainer: Justin T. Gibbs <[email protected]>");

regards,

Dave.