is ftp.kernel.org down or is just my connections fault ?

axl

support slackware anyway posible [email protected] anyone ?
http://www.slackware.com/forum/read.php?f=5&i=7887&t=7887

2001-04-26 19:52:25

by Erik Mouw

Subject: Re: your mail

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 10:37:32PM +0300, Alexandru Barloiu Nicolae wrote:
> is ftp.kernel.org down or is just my connections fault ?

Yes, scheduled downtime. Use your local mirror (ftp.ro.kernel.org).

Erik

Delft University of Technology, PO BOX 5031, 2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-15-2783635 Fax: +31-15-2781843 Email: [email protected]

by Mohammad A. Haque

Down for maint.

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Alexandru Barloiu Nicolae wrote:

> is ftp.kernel.org down or is just my connections fault ?

Mohammad A. Haque http://www.haque.net/
[email protected]

"Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Project Lead
Don't drink and derive." --Unknown http://wm.themes.org/

by Joel Jaeggli

yeah two hour upgrade window today...

joelja