2001-10-04 11:50:49

by Cristiano Paris

Subject: preemptive patch and aalib

I know this is a silly matter but I want to remark that using the aa-lib
and the bb-demo under a kernel with preemptive patch results in a loss of
frames per second, without any user input.

I've installed the patch yesterday and found it wonderful . Keep on
developing...

Cristiano

2001-10-04 21:47:45

by Robert Love

Subject: Re: preemptive patch and aalib

On Thu, 2001-10-04 at 07:33, Cristiano Paris wrote:
> I know this is a silly matter but I want to remark that using the aa-lib
> and the bb-demo under a kernel with preemptive patch results in a loss of
> frames per second, without any user input.

Isn't this a bug thing?

> I've installed the patch yesterday and found it wonderful . Keep on
> developing...

You are welcome, I think...

Robert Love