2001-10-30 18:25:01

by Tony den Haan

Subject: emu10k1 freezes 2.4.13

hi,

trying to play sound.

motherboard: dual pIII, MSI-694D
with VIA 82CXXX chips

8139 nic
tekram 390U2W scsi
7100 GF2 MX

i heard i'm not alone here, another VIA bug?

tony

2001-10-30 19:39:47

by Rui Sousa

Subject: Re: emu10k1 freezes 2.4.13

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Tony den Haan wrote:

> hi,

Just by loading the module?

What was the last kernel you tried and had no problems with?

Rui Sousa
> sometimes when
> trying to play sound.
>
> motherboard: dual pIII, MSI-694D
> with VIA 82CXXX chips
>
> 8139 nic
> tekram 390U2W scsi
> 7100 GF2 MX
>
> i heard i'm not alone here, another VIA bug?
>
> tony
>
> -

by Tony den Haan

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Rui Sousa wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Tony den Haan wrote:

> Just by loading the module?
>
> What was the last kernel you tried and had no problems with?
please ignore this, i put the card back after not using it for a month or
so, seems to be broken hardware after all, sorry

tony