2001-11-08 08:53:26

by Matt Bernstein

Subject: 2.4.15-pre1 changelog

..appears to detail some code changes, but the patch I downloaded (maybe I
(or Mozilla) was Doing It Wrong) only had documentation/config text diffs.

In particular no loop.c diff :-/

2001-11-08 09:04:37

by Dan Chen

Subject: Re: 2.4.15-pre1 changelog

It does in fact have the fix for loop.c. Try wget instead.

---
Dan Chen [email protected]
GPG key: http://www.cs.unc.edu/~chenda/pubkey.gpg.asc

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Matt Bernstein wrote:

> ..appears to detail some code changes, but the patch I downloaded (maybe I
> (or Mozilla) was Doing It Wrong) only had documentation/config text diffs.
>
> In particular no loop.c diff :-/

2001-11-08 12:06:08

by Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo

Em Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 08:53:05AM +0000, Matt Bernstein escreveu:
> ..appears to detail some code changes, but the patch I downloaded (maybe I
> (or Mozilla) was Doing It Wrong) only had documentation/config text diffs.
>
> In particular no loop.c diff :-/

Download it again, I've just got it and it has the vmloop ;) patch and many
others.

- Arnaldo