2001-11-30 07:27:43

by Ahmed Masud

Subject: Too buggy even for Linux [Was Re: some questions about wedding]

I think that marriage bugs cannot be solved on this list. But that's just
me.

Ahmed.

2001-11-30 07:38:13

by John Jasen

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Ahmed Masud wrote:

> I think that marriage bugs cannot be solved on this list. But that's just
> me.

>From what I've seen, the interface between husband and wife seems to be
extremely buggy and rather fragile; sometimes deteriorating completely
soon after the token rings are exchanged..

We'll leave alone for the moment that husband and wife often seem to be
speaking completely different and unrelated protocols.

--
-- John E. Jasen ([email protected])
-- In theory, theory and practise are the same. In practise, they aren't.

2001-11-30 12:07:09

by Anthony DeRobertis

> We'll leave alone for the moment that husband and wife often seem to be
> speaking completely different and unrelated protocols.

Nah, same protocol, in theory. Just one was implemented by Micro$oft.

2001-11-30 12:50:11

by Thomas Hofer

Anthony DeRobertis wrote (Freitag, 30. November 2001 13:06):
> > We'll leave alone for the moment that husband and wife often seem
> > to be speaking completely different and unrelated protocols.
>
> Nah, same protocol, in theory. Just one was implemented by Micro$oft.

Cool. Is it the female-part? Has anyone an exploit?

Thomas. (Hoping for a DDoS next weekend)

2001-11-30 22:06:38

by Mike Fedyk

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 01:49:33PM +0100, Thomas Hofer wrote:
> Anthony DeRobertis wrote (Freitag, 30. November 2001 13:06):
> > > We'll leave alone for the moment that husband and wife often seem
> > > to be speaking completely different and unrelated protocols.
> >
> > Nah, same protocol, in theory. Just one was implemented by Micro$oft.
>
> Cool. Is it the female-part? Has anyone an exploit?
>
> Thomas. (Hoping for a DDoS next weekend)

./mind-altering-drugs

But, if you're not careful it'll su to root and write random data to your
drives, fry your memory, confiscate your computer, and report you to the
authorities.

;)