2002-08-05 21:26:28

by Adam J. Richter

Subject: Re: [Linux-NTFS-Dev] Patch: linux-2.5.30/fs/ntfs BUG_ON(cond1 || cond2) bugs(!) and clean ups

>Thanks for the patch. Patch accepted and committed to my tree. It will be
>submitted with the next ntfs point release.

Wow, thanks for the quick incorporation of my patch.

>I don't feel like this is
>enough for a release so I will wait to gather some more things before
>submitting so it may be a week or two, hope you don't mind the delay... If
>nothing comes up, I will just submit it on its own.

No problem. I agree that it's not urgent.

Adam J. Richter __ ______________ 575 Oroville Road
[email protected] \ / Milpitas, California 95035
"Free Software For The Rest Of Us."

2002-08-05 21:44:08

by Pawel Kot

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Adam J. Richter wrote:

> >Thanks for the patch. Patch accepted and committed to my tree. It will be
> >submitted with the next ntfs point release.
>
> Wow, thanks for the quick incorporation of my patch.

Just for the info. Along with other updates (few bits from 2.0.23, and
fixed kmap_pte and kmap_proto exports -- issue found by J?rg Prante) it is
also included in upcoming NTFS backport to 2.4.x. Version 2.0.23b should
be available within an hour.

pkot
--
mailto:[email protected] :: mailto:[email protected]