2001-11-13 13:20:12

by Anthony

Subject: Kernel oops

Hi everyone. Just a quick question: If I've had a "Kernel oops" on an
earlier Kernel (like 2.2.19-6.2.12 on RedHat 6.2 for example), would it be
worth reporting it to the Powers That Be, and if so, who are the Powers
That Be and how can I contact them?

Anthony ([email protected])

2001-11-14 06:52:57

by Thiago Rondon

Subject: Re: Kernel oops

You can submit the message to this list, or if you use
a kernel of a distro, like RedHat, you can submit for
maintainer or support of the distro.

please, read ~linux/REPORTING-BUGS.