2003-03-28 13:42:09

by Greg Boyce

Subject: Panic using wireless on 2.5.66-mm1

Folks,

I was playing with 2.5.66-mm1, and I noticed that my wireless card was not
working on bootup (Orinoco card). This card has worked fine in 2.5.65 and
in various other -mm series kernels.

I attempted to to restart pcmcia, and it resulted in a panic. I'm
attaching a copy of dmesg and the .config file I used to compile the
kernel. If there's anything else you need, please let me know.

-- Greg Boyce

2003-03-28 13:45:09

by Greg Boyce

Subject: Re: Panic using wireless on 2.5.66-mm1

And now again with the actual files.

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Greg Boyce wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I was playing with 2.5.66-mm1, and I noticed that my wireless card was not
> working on bootup (Orinoco card). This card has worked fine in 2.5.65 and
> in various other -mm series kernels.
>
> I attempted to to restart pcmcia, and it resulted in a panic. I'm
> attaching a copy of dmesg and the .config file I used to compile the
> kernel. If there's anything else you need, please let me know.
>
> -- Greg Boyce

Attachments:
crash (10.22 kB)
config-2.5.66-mm1 (25.56 kB)