2002-06-18 20:16:34

by James Simmons

Subject: fbdev updates

If anyone sent me updates in the last 14 days for the fbdev layer please
send them again. I had a sync problem and then I attempted to fix it all
my work got blown away for the last week by BK. I guess BK needs ALOT more
work in this area.

. ---
|o_o |
|:_/ | Give Micro$oft the Bird!!!!
// \ \ Use Linux!!!!
(| | )
/'\_ _/`\
\___)=(___/

2002-06-18 20:22:16

by Larry McVoy

Subject: Re: fbdev updates

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 01:16:26PM -0700, James Simmons wrote:
> If anyone sent me updates in the last 14 days for the fbdev layer please
> send them again. I had a sync problem and then I attempted to fix it all
> my work got blown away for the last week by BK. I guess BK needs ALOT more
> work in this area.

Hmm. Can you be more specific than "blown away"? BK is careful to a fault
about not deleting your data. Unless you did a "rm -rf my_repo" it's hard
to imagine that you lost anything. How about you contact me offline and we'll
see if you changes are actually still there?
--
---