2003-03-16 18:00:32

by Shawn

Subject: [PROPOSAL] BitchKeeper

We need a more comprehensive system to manage all the bitching going on
in LK these days.

Larry, do you think this is a project worth putting a couple hours into?
I myself am tired of all the different disparate bitch threads going on
in LK. I need a comprehensive tool to manage it all to get any work done
around here.

Maybe someone could purchase "bitchmover.com".. Nah, that's probably
taken by some pimp somewhere.

I sincerely hope many of these folks go and take a critical thinking
class. The quality of argument around here is piss poor. Fanciful
fallacy and poor premises rule around here.

2003-03-16 18:30:32

by John Jasen

Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] BitchKeeper

On 16 Mar 2003, Shawn wrote:

> Maybe someone could purchase "bitchmover.com".. Nah, that's probably
> taken by some pimp somewhere.

actually, whois shows no match ...

--
-- John E. Jasen ([email protected])
-- User Error #2361: Please insert coffee and try again.

2003-03-16 19:20:23

by Shawn

Go for it, Larry!

On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 12:41, John Jasen wrote:
> On 16 Mar 2003, Shawn wrote:
>
> > Maybe someone could purchase "bitchmover.com".. Nah, that's probably
> > taken by some pimp somewhere.
>
> actually, whois shows no match ...

2003-03-17 02:25:25

by Mr. James W. Laferriere

Hello Shawn , BitBitch !-) . Next up for bid BitO'bitch !

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Shawn wrote:

> We need a more comprehensive system to manage all the bitching going on
> in LK these days.
>
> Larry, do you think this is a project worth putting a couple hours into?
> I myself am tired of all the different disparate bitch threads going on
> in LK. I need a comprehensive tool to manage it all to get any work done
> around here.
>
> Maybe someone could purchase "bitchmover.com".. Nah, that's probably
> taken by some pimp somewhere.
>
> I sincerely hope many of these folks go and take a critical thinking
> class. The quality of argument around here is piss poor. Fanciful
> fallacy and poor premises rule around here.
>
> -

| James W. Laferriere | System Techniques | Give me VMS |
| Network Engineer | P.O. Box 854 | Give me Linux |
| [email protected] | Coudersport PA 16915 | only on AXP |