2005-02-03 01:17:35

by Neil Whelchel

Subject: CREDITS

Hello,
I just thought that in case anyone wants to contact me it would be easier
if I was listed in the CREDITS file...

N: Neil Whelchel
E: [email protected]
W: http://firstlight.net/~koyama
D: Cypress M8 driver, PMD-1280LS driver, USB patches
S: P.O. Box 2082
S: Joshua Tree, CA 92252

-Neil Whelchel-
First Light Internet Services
760 366-0145
- We don't do Window$, that's what the janitor is for -

Bubble Memory, n.:
A derogatory term, usually referring to a person's
intelligence. See also "vacuum tube".

2005-02-04 15:22:10

by Adrian Bunk

Subject: Re: CREDITS

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 05:17:01PM -0800, Neil Whelchel wrote:

> Hello,

Hi Neil,

> I just thought that in case anyone wants to contact me it would be easier
> if I was listed in the CREDITS file...
>
> N: Neil Whelchel
> E: [email protected]
> W: http://firstlight.net/~koyama
> D: Cypress M8 driver, PMD-1280LS driver, USB patches
> S: P.O. Box 2082
> S: Joshua Tree, CA 92252

if you want to be included in the CREDITS file, send a patch to Greg
he can include in the next bunch of USB patches he pushes to Linus.

> -Neil Whelchel-

cu
Adrian

"Only a promise," Lao Er said.