2003-02-24 15:29:18

by thefly

Subject: What was wrong with merge-mem?

Hello everybody,
i'm planning to port merge-mem to 2.4/2.5, i've started
designing the whole stuff, but what i miss is what was wrong with the
previous attempt. I googled the past posts but could'nt find much about
it, just someone who reports security problems that i don't share.

TIA

--
Claudio "thefly" Martella
GNU/PG keyid: 0x8EA95625