2002-12-19 22:21:49

by carbonated beverage

Subject: depmod errors in 2.5.52-bk

Got tons of depmod errors for various symbols in a few drivers I built as
modules, for such things as: kmalloc, __alloc_pages, schedule, etc.

Attatching the errors as a gzip'd file, as it's rather large.

-- DN
Daniel

Attachments:
(No filename) (219.00 B)
bk-errs.txt.gz (4.25 kB)

by Alex Goddard

Subject: Re: depmod errors in 2.5.52-bk

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, carbonated beverage wrote:

> Got tons of depmod errors for various symbols in a few drivers I built as
> modules, for such things as: kmalloc, __alloc_pages, schedule, etc.

Make sure you've got the latest version of module-init-tools, and that
/sbin/depmod points to the latest version of depmod (so the kernel build
scripts can find it).

--
Alex Goddard
[email protected]