2003-08-25 17:34:35

by Bernhard Rosenkraenzer

Subject: 2.4.22-[p]ac1

Since Alan is no longer around to maintain the -ac series, I've ported the
latest -ac patch to 2.4.22.

It can be downloaded at
http://www.arklinux.org/~bero/kernel/patch-2.4.22-pac1.bz2

[pac is short for "Ported -ac"].

I'll keep syncing changes that make sense, and adding other stuff [like
updated ACPI patches etc.] for a while [at least until we're ready to move
to 2.6 fulltime].

LLaP
bero

--
Ark Linux - Linux for the masses
http://www.arklinux.org/

Redistribution and processing of this message is subject to
http://www.arklinux.org/terms.php

2003-08-25 17:42:00

by Maciej Soltysiak

Subject: Re: 2.4.22-[p]ac1

> Since Alan is no longer around to maintain the -ac series, I've ported the
> latest -ac patch to 2.4.22.
Brilliant!

Maciej

2003-08-25 18:45:13

by Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:21:31 +0200 (CEST), Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
>Since Alan is no longer around to maintain the -ac series, I've ported the
>latest -ac patch to 2.4.22.
>
>It can be downloaded at
>http://www.arklinux.org/~bero/kernel/patch-2.4.22-pac1.bz2
>
>[pac is short for "Ported -ac"].
>
>I'll keep syncing changes that make sense, and adding other stuff [like
>updated ACPI patches etc.] for a while [at least until we're ready to move
>to 2.6 fulltime].

Very Nice! Thanks!

then, the patches that create I can send with CC to you?

chau,
djgera

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.vmlinuz.com.ar http://www.djgera.com.ar

2003-08-25 19:19:20

by Bernhard Rosenkraenzer

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi wrote:

> Very Nice! Thanks!
>
> then, the patches that create I can send with CC to you?

Yes, please do. I currently don't have the time to look into all patches
posted on linux-kernel.

LLaP
bero

--
Ark Linux - Linux for the masses
http://www.arklinux.org/

Redistribution and processing of this message is subject to
http://www.arklinux.org/terms.php

2003-08-26 08:34:03

by LKML

Thank you for your effort. What I would like to see, in addition to the
patch itself, is the changelog for the patch.

TIA,

John

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> Since Alan is no longer around to maintain the -ac series, I've ported the
> latest -ac patch to 2.4.22.
>
> It can be downloaded at
> http://www.arklinux.org/~bero/kernel/patch-2.4.22-pac1.bz2
>
> [pac is short for "Ported -ac"].
>
> I'll keep syncing changes that make sense, and adding other stuff [like
> updated ACPI patches etc.] for a while [at least until we're ready to move
> to 2.6 fulltime].
>
> LLaP
> bero
>
> --
> Ark Linux - Linux for the masses
> http://www.arklinux.org/
>
> Redistribution and processing of this message is subject to
> http://www.arklinux.org/terms.php
> -

by Bernhard Rosenkraenzer

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, LKML wrote:

> Thank you for your effort. What I would like to see, in addition to the
> patch itself, is the changelog for the patch.

Not much of a changelog necessary for the first release:

- Port 2.4.22-rc2-ac3 changes to apply to 2.4.22 (me)

LLaP
bero