2003-06-19 10:43:08

by Andrei Ivanov

Subject: ext3 warning in 2.5.70

I left the computer doing updates and I found lots of warnings in the
morning on the console:

EXT3-fs warning (device hda3): dx_probe: Unrecognised inode hash code 28

the logs says the message was repetead 625 times.

I forced a fsck on the fs, but no error was found.

Should I worry ?

2003-06-19 10:47:07

by Andrei Ivanov

Subject: Re: ext3 warning in 2.5.70