2005-03-06 23:21:25

by Adrian Bunk

Subject: 2.6: sound/isa/gus/gus_lfo.c is unused (fwd)

Hi Jaroslav,

I didn't receive any answer regarding this question.

Any comments or shall I send a patch to remove this file?

cu
Adrian

----- Forwarded message from Adrian Bunk <[email protected]> -----

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:07:42 +0100
From: Adrian Bunk <[email protected]>
To: Jaroslav Kysela <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: 2.6: sound/isa/gus/gus_lfo.c is unused

Hi Jaroslav,

in kernel 2.6 (I've checked 2.6.10-rc2-mm3), the file
sound/isa/gus/gus_lfo.c is completely unused (it's never built, and all
code using it in other files is #if 0'ed).

What's the status of this file?

cu
Adrian

"Only a promise," Lao Er said.
Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

2005-03-07 12:27:23

by Jaroslav Kysela

Subject: Re: 2.6: sound/isa/gus/gus_lfo.c is unused (fwd)

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> Hi Jaroslav,
>
> I didn't receive any answer regarding this question.
>
> Any comments or shall I send a patch to remove this file?

Yes, the file is unused, but it's a library for wavetable stuff which has
not been ported from my linux ultra sound project yet.

I removed this file in our CVS tree, so it will be removed also in ALSA BK
tree in next merge.

Thanks,
Jaroslav

-----