2021-05-19 19:06:27

by Bhaskar Chowdhury

Subject: Am I the only one seeing LKML is lagging badly? Delivering the mail ..wondering

Hey,

The mail delivery is happening in snail space. Or is it just me experiencing
it??

Almost a day behind in terms of mail delivery!

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Attachments:
(No filename) (174.00 B)
signature.asc (499.00 B)

by Randy Dunlap

On 5/18/21 7:55 PM, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:
> ?Hey,
>
> ?The mail delivery is happening in snail space. Or is it just me experiencing
> ?it??
>
> ?Almost a day behind in terms of mail delivery!
>
> ?Thanks,
> ?Bhaskar

Hi,
I don't see it almost one day behind, but on days when
there are lots of stable patch reviews, I see several hours
delay.

But I understand that gmail has its own special problems.
It delays accepting email if an account is receiving "too much"
mail, so it effectively slows down that account.
E.g. maybe it thinks that the free account is being used for
business activity...

--
~Randy