2009-04-17 16:15:25

by Robert P. J. Day

Subject: include/linux/compiler-gcc[34].h no longer referenced?

from my latest cleanup script run on the current source, it would
appear that neither of those two header files are being included
anymore. remove?

rday

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday

by Andreas Schwab

"Robert P. J. Day" <[email protected]> writes:

> from my latest cleanup script run on the current source, it would
> appear that neither of those two header files are being included
> anymore.

See the last line of include/linux/compiler-gcc.h.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, [email protected]
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5

by Robert P. J. Day

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> "Robert P. J. Day" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > from my latest cleanup script run on the current source, it would
> > appear that neither of those two header files are being included
> > anymore.
>
> See the last line of include/linux/compiler-gcc.h.

yes, my bad, my scanning script looked for literal includes and
missed the macro concatenation. sorry.