2023-06-14 11:54:41

by Miroslav Benes

Subject: [ANNOUNCE and CfP] Live Patching MC at LPC 2023

Hello,

the Live Patching Microconference for Linux Plumbers Conference 2023 has
been accepted.

It is possible to submit topic proposals and abstracts for the
microconference through Indico system linked at [1]. I welcome you to do
so. Submissions should then be published at [2].

The rest still remains to be sorted out. Joe and I will share information
as it is available.

The registration will open soon [3].

See you in Richmond!

Miroslav

[1] https://lpc.events/event/17/abstracts/
[2] https://lpc.events/event/17/contributions/1405/
[3] https://lpc.events/blog/current/index.php/2023/06/14/registration-for-lpc-2023-is-almost-here/

2023-08-11 12:53:43

by Miroslav Benes

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE and CfP] Live Patching MC at LPC 2023

Hi,

On Wed, 14 Jun 2023, Miroslav Benes wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the Live Patching Microconference for Linux Plumbers Conference 2023 has
> been accepted.
>
> It is possible to submit topic proposals and abstracts for the
> microconference through Indico system linked at [1]. I welcome you to do
> so. Submissions should then be published at [2].
>
> The rest still remains to be sorted out. Joe and I will share information
> as it is available.
>
> The registration will open soon [3].
>
> See you in Richmond!
>
> Miroslav
>
> [1] https://lpc.events/event/17/abstracts/
> [2] https://lpc.events/event/17/contributions/1405/
> [3] https://lpc.events/blog/current/index.php/2023/06/14/registration-for-lpc-2023-is-almost-here/

Live Patching MC CfP blog post was published at
https://lpc.events/blog/current/index.php/2023/08/09/live-patching-mc-cfp/

Let me use the opportunity to also encourage you to submit topics for the
MC as mentioned above.

Thank you,
Miroslav

2023-09-16 06:27:28

by Miroslav Benes

Hello,

On Fri, 11 Aug 2023, Miroslav Benes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2023, Miroslav Benes wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > the Live Patching Microconference for Linux Plumbers Conference 2023 has
> > been accepted.
> >
> > It is possible to submit topic proposals and abstracts for the
> > microconference through Indico system linked at [1]. I welcome you to do
> > so. Submissions should then be published at [2].
> >
> > The rest still remains to be sorted out. Joe and I will share information
> > as it is available.
> >
> > The registration will open soon [3].
> >
> > See you in Richmond!
> >
> > Miroslav
> >
> > [1] https://lpc.events/event/17/abstracts/
> > [2] https://lpc.events/event/17/contributions/1405/
> > [3] https://lpc.events/blog/current/index.php/2023/06/14/registration-for-lpc-2023-is-almost-here/
>
> Live Patching MC CfP blog post was published at
> https://lpc.events/blog/current/index.php/2023/08/09/live-patching-mc-cfp/
>
> Let me use the opportunity to also encourage you to submit topics for the
> MC as mentioned above.

...and this is the last call. If you still want to submit a topic for the
MC, please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Miroslav