Subject: [CFP] Real-Time Linux Summit at Embedded Open Source Summit in Seattle, April 16-18

Hello Real-time Linux community,

We're excited to announce that there will be a Real-Time Linux Summit as part
of the umbrella conference of Embedded Open Source Summit in Seattle,
April 16-18.

The Real-Time Linux Summit is intended to gather developers and users of
Linux as a Real-Time Operating System. The main intent is to provide room
for discussion between developers, tooling experts, and users, in a friendly
environment.

The Call for Proposal (CFP) is now open through January 14th.

We are looking for proposals for topics in the following areas

- Best practices for writing Linux drivers to work with real-time
- Lessons learned setting up and configuring systems with real-time
- Working with real-time Linux in containerized systems
- Working with real-time Linux and hypervisors
- Lessons learned debugging and analyzing latencies
- Best practices using Linux on safety-critical systems
- Future evolution of real-time Linux

Please consider submitting a talk proposal for consideration. Details on the
CFP can be found here:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/embedded-open-source-summit/program/cfp/

Please help us spread the word about this conference and CFP
within your network.

-- Daniel

Hi Again

This is a gentle reminder of the CFP! This is an excellent chance to participate
in the community, showing results and helping real-time Linux :-)

The CFP closes this weekend!

-- Daniel