2019-10-31 07:11:45

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the net-next tree

Commit

a7023819404a ("e1000e: Use rtnl_lock to prevent race conditions between net and pci/pm")

is missing a Signed-off-by from its committer.

Stephen Rothwell

Attachments:
(No filename) (499.00 B)
OpenPGP digital signature

2019-10-31 17:44:28

by David Miller

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:10:44 +1100

> Commit
>
> a7023819404a ("e1000e: Use rtnl_lock to prevent race conditions between net and pci/pm")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its committer.

Ok Jeff, that's two pull requests I've taken from you this week where
there were incorrect SHA1 IDs in Fixes tags or missing signoffs.

Please use some scripts or other forms of automation to keep this from
happening in the future.

Thank you.

2019-10-31 18:43:24

by Jeff Kirsher

On Thu, 2019-10-31 at 10:40 -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Stephen Rothwell <[email protected]>
> Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:10:44 +1100
>
> > Commit
> >
> > a7023819404a ("e1000e: Use rtnl_lock to prevent race conditions
> > between net and pci/pm")
> >
> > is missing a Signed-off-by from its committer.
>
> Ok Jeff, that's two pull requests I've taken from you this week where
> there were incorrect SHA1 IDs in Fixes tags or missing signoffs.
>
> Please use some scripts or other forms of automation to keep this
> from
> happening in the future.

Not sure what is going on to remove my SOB, since everything is
scripted, but I will look into it and I will add an additional check to
ensure future pull requests are not missing anything. I apologize for
the missing SOB's.

Attachments:
signature.asc (849.00 B)
This is a digitally signed message part