Subject: Basic System Setup of Teo En Ming’s Sophos SG 115 rev 2 Firewall

Subject: Basic System Setup of Teo En Ming’s Sophos SG 115 rev 2
Firewall

Author: Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming (TARGETED INDIVIDUAL)
Country: Singapore
Date: 13 September 2020 Sunday Singapore Time

Type of Publication: PDF Manual
Document Version: 20200913.01

INTRODUCTION
============

I bought this refurbished Sophos SG 115 rev 2 firewall for SGD$120 at
Farrer Park MRT Station (Singapore) on 13 September 2020 Sunday at 1.30
PM Singapore Time.

Sophos firewall appliances are based on the Linux kernel and open source
software.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming is a Linux and open source software
enthusiast.

The following screenshots and photos will be shown:

1. Photos of the front, back and bottom of the Sophos SG 115 rev 2
firewall
2. Initial login of the Sophos SG 115 rev 2 firewall
3. Factory reset of the Sophos SG 115 rev 2 firewall
4. Basic System Setup of the Sophos SG 115 rev 2 firewall

I will be publishing manuals for advanced configuration of the Sophos SG
115 rev 2 firewall in the future. Stay tuned and look out for my future
blog posts.

Links to my redundant RAID 1 mirroring blogs:

https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

Redundant Google Drive download links for Teo En Ming's PDF manual:

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAHeQ0JNxllginxjEWOVgYQfDAkwGHPT/view?usp=sharing

[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iONIdUn6ZJQLdxSaUzGBWHPR8l1Jo15A/view?usp=sharing

[3]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZDqtdPpQipqMXPqlbC1tlVq3M6hH_TND/view?usp=sharing

[4]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Z3D_LNykk562UUSd9AaYX7ozBtBYLzX/view?usp=sharing

[5]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hayby33tflkSpYlKNhVgZhwqmxXLaeFW/view?usp=sharing

[6]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PjkiELka2tbUa-oAe5xGxvPPTm_Wicoz/view?usp=sharing

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----