2019-06-20 02:11:47

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with Linus' tree

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma tree got conflicts in:

drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/Kconfig
drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/Makefile

between commit:

ec8f24b7faaf ("treewide: Add SPDX license identifier - Makefile/Kconfig")

from Linus' tree and commit:

2d3c72ed5041 ("rdma: Remove nes")

from the rdma tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

Stephen Rothwell

Attachments:
(No filename) (499.00 B)
OpenPGP digital signature

2019-06-20 03:27:04

by Doug Ledford

On Thu, 2019-06-20 at 12:10 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> 2d3c72ed5041 ("rdma: Remove nes")

Yeah, not much you can do about tree wide patchsets conflicting with a
removal ;-)

--
Doug Ledford <[email protected]>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD