2005-04-06 12:05:26

by karthik

Subject: Info Regarding MCR tool

Hi,

If anybody is having any idea of what is MCR and what is its use,
just tell me. i think its some Monitor related software. But i want in more
detail of what is it and how is it working.

Karthik

2005-04-06 13:23:19

by Nikita Danilov

Subject: Re: Info Regarding MCR tool

karthik <[email protected]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> If anybody is having any idea of what is MCR and what is its use,
> just tell me. i think its some Monitor related software. But i want in more
> detail of what is it and how is it working.

MCR stands for "Monitor Console Routine". Press Ctrl-C to get to the
"MCR>" prompt. As to "how is it working", look at the source:

http://www.bitsavers.org/bits/DEC/pdp15/dectapeImages/XVM_RSX/_textfiles/DEC-XV-IXRAA-A-UA5_02-28-77/

5 days or 28 years, I hope it is not too late.

> Karthik

Nikita.