2000-12-12 13:54:56

by rct

Subject: 2.4.0-test12 unresolved SCSI symbols

Someone else mentioned the problem in a different context, so
this report isn't exactly new... LOTS of unresolved symbols in
several SCSI modules. Here's the list for "st.o":

scsi_unregister_module
scsi_block_when_processing_errors
scsi_release_request
scsi_do_req
scsi_allocate_request
print_req_sense
scsi_register_module
scsi_ioctl

Other modules I'm personally having problems with are "sg.o" and
"sr_mod.o". I'll have a look and see if there's a quick fix if
someone doesn't beat me to the punch.

--
Bob Tracy [email protected]
"We might not be in hell, but we can see the gates from here."

2000-12-13 16:46:25

by mkloppstech

Subject: Re: 2.4.0-test12 unresolved SCSI symbols

> Someone else mentioned the problem in a different context, so
> this report isn't exactly new... LOTS of unresolved symbols in
> several SCSI modules. Here's the list for "st.o":

> Other modules I'm personally having problems with are "sg.o" and
> "sr_mod.o". I'll have a look and see if there's a quick fix if
> someone doesn't beat me to the punch.

mv .config ..
make mrproper
mv ../.config .