2001-03-02 15:38:30

by Daniel Stutz

Subject: Broken APM Support since 2.4.1-ac1

Hello,

APM support for Lifebook C 6185 is broken since 2.4.1-ac1.
While trying to go in suspend mode the system hangs.

It works fine in 2.4.1, so I think it's not the fault of the bios.

The last version I tried is 2.4.2-ac5

Daniel

In God we Trust, all others please submit signed PGP/X.509 key
Daniel Stutz <[email protected]> | Product Development
Astaro AG | http://www.astaro.de | +49-721-490069-0 | Fax -55

Attachments:
(No filename) (432.00 B)
(No filename) (530.00 B)

by Boris Dragovic

Subject: Re: Broken APM Support since 2.4.1-ac1

i have compaq presario 1245 and kernel 2.4.2 does not do power off on
shutdown although all necessary kernel options are compiled in..

lynx

2001-03-05 01:55:48

by John Fremlin

Daniel Stutz <[email protected]> writes:

> APM support for Lifebook C 6185 is broken since 2.4.1-ac1.
> While trying to go in suspend mode the system hangs.

Go hassle Stephen Rothwell <[email protected]> about this. He likes
feedback.

[...]

--

http://www.penguinpowered.com/~vii

2001-03-05 01:55:38

by John Fremlin

Boris Dragovic <[email protected]> writes:

> i have compaq presario 1245 and kernel 2.4.2 does not do power off on
> shutdown although all necessary kernel options are compiled in..

Go hassle Stephen Rothwell <[email protected]> about this. He loves
feedback.

[...]

--

http://www.penguinpowered.com/~vii