2000-12-06 13:41:01

by Juri Haberland

Subject: All INNOMINATE linux-list feeds are now killed...

See attachment, these lists got removed:

linux-alpha: [email protected]
linux-doc: [email protected]
linux-fsdevel: [email protected]
linux-kernel: [email protected]
linux-raid: [email protected]
linux-scsi: [email protected]
linux-smp: [email protected]
sparclinux: [email protected]
ultralinux: [email protected]

Officially we don't approve bidirectional news<->list feeds, as those
are prone to this type of blunders of looping messages back to the list.

Attachments:
(No filename) (733.00 B)
(No filename) (3.79 kB)

by Juri Haberland